homebizprincess.blogspot.com



Gain Traffic

Get comments

Learn from fellow members!

Click here to join BloggingFans
Click to join BloggingFans



Monday, September 12, 2011
beer on sunday

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

We went to watch the game at our neighbor’s house because they have a Charter NFL Package. It was my week to bring the booze. Of course the game was on a Sunday and I forgot to pick up the beer on Saturday. Unfortunately, I live in a state that bans alcohol sales on Sunday. I realized that I had forgotten the icy beverages when we wear eating Sunday brunch. I freaked and new that everyone would be disappointed. The boys especially look forward to cracking open a cold one, eating pizza, and watching the game. As soon as we got home, I got started on the beer hunt. I called my parents, friends, and even co-workers that lived nearby. I explained the situation and asked if I could buy any beer than they had in their fridges. I even offered to replace and deliver what I had borrowed the next day. I was surprised what a stockpile I was able to pull out of the woodwork. Everyone commented on how I took the time to introduce new types of brews and introduced variety—if they only knew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home