homebizprincess.blogspot.com



Gain Traffic

Get comments

Learn from fellow members!

Click here to join BloggingFans
Click to join BloggingFans



Thursday, March 29, 2012
Helping out Family Business


I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

I came home for the summer from college to help out with the family business. I feel bad since out of all 3 of my siblings, I’m the only one who doesn’t help out on a regular basis. My brother and sister live in the same town as my parents. My brother is there every day helping out, and my sister does on the weekends. I would if I could, but my university is 3 and a half hours away, and that is just not a practical commute to make on the weekends. Of course, I would always come if they were in a jam and needed my help, but I can’t really make it on a regular basis. That’s why it really feels good to be helping out now. One thing I ‘d like to do while I’m here is set them up with new york T1. I think it will totally improve the business in many ways, and I just don’t think it has occurred to my parents to consider different internet options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home